Policies and Quality
The general Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect from May 2018 and effects the way in which charities keep information.
Please see our draft privacy Statement (subject to Trustees approval in July 18) below which explains what information we hold about adults and children who have registered with us. It also explains why we hold it, how we protect it, and how you can have information removed from our files.
Quality is important to Westbourne Park Family Centre because we value our families. We strive to provide them with services and relationships which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of user satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:-
- regular gathering and monitoring of user feedback
- a user complaints procedure
- training and development for our staff
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our charitable aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Attached below are some of our key policies for your information.