Policies and Quality
Quality is important to Westbourne Park Family Centre because we value our families. We strive to provide them with services and relationships which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of user satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:-
- regular gathering and monitoring of user feedback
- a user complaints procedure
- training and development for our staff
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our charitable aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Please contact us if you would like to see any of our policies.
Environmentally Friendly Policy
Bouncy Castle Policy
Please see our privacy Statement below which explains what information we hold about adults and children who have registered with us. It also explains why we hold it, how we protect it, and how you can have information removed from our files.